To protect the City’s investment and minimize risks, construction will be completed in three phases. Schedules for the three phases overlap to maintain an aggressive schedule and minimize the overall construction duration.
Phase 3: Open Cut Pipeline Installation Sequencing & Scheduling
Date Updated: Sept. 1, 2020
The following dates are estimated and subject to change based on weather or unforeseen conditions:
- Sept. 14 – Oct. 7: Osprey Ave. from Lincoln Park Dr. south to 963 Osprey Ave (24-inch sewer, water main and intersection)
- Sept. 28 – Nov. 14: Osprey Ave. from Bahia Vista to Alta Vista (8-inch water)
- Oct. 7 – 31: Osprey Ave. from 963 Osprey Ave. to Alta Vista (24-inch sewer)
- Nov. 7 – Dec. 17: Alta Vista from Osprey Ave. to 1742 Alta Vista (24-inch sewer)
- Jan. 4 – Feb. 4: Alta Vista from 1742 Alta Vista west to Pomelo Ave. (24-inch sewer)
- Feb. 4 – 20: Pomelo Ave. from Alta Vista to Pomelo Place (8-inch sewer)
- Feb. 20 – March 12: Pomelo Ave. from Pomelo Place to end (8-inch sewer)
- March 13 – 24: Pomelo Place (8-inch sewer)
- March 24 – 31: Lift Station 7 decommissioning
- April 1 – May 31: Lift Station 7 demolition and park installation
Phase 2: Lift Station 87 Structure
Pre-construction work began in October 2017. Construction of Lift Station 87 is expected to be completed in mid-2020.
Phase 1: Lift Station 87 Microtunneling
This critical project element began in January 2017 and was completed in June 2017.